Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Bruisers - Intimidation & American Night

I just snagged the blue vinyl The Bruisers - Intimidation for a good price, which almost completes the  collection.  Now I only need the Sonic Aggression black vinyl.

The Bruisers - Intimidation green vinyl  (200 copies)
The Bruisers - Intimidation red vinyl  (1000 copies)
The Bruisers - Intimidation blue vinyl  (200 copies)


I never noticed until today that the artwork for the Sonic Aggression reissue used altered artwork and a fold-over cover with lyrics printed inside the fold rather than an insert.

Since I was doing this I figured I would round out my Bruisers vinyl and post the prize of the bunch: American Night on clear vinyl.

The Bruisers - American Night clear vinyl  (100 copies)


Again, sorry for the shitty pictures.  It might not be the rarest Bruiser vinyl I own but it is my favorite.  I picked it up 15+ years ago for a song.  This piece of wax kills.  Definitely one of my top all-time favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment