Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Dead Heros - Schizophrenic | Test Press

I've been a fan of Dead Heros since the early days.  Really obscure and never got the the praise or attention they deserved.  JJ (the singer) was always nice to me.  When he sent me the demo he actually sent me a home made Dead Hero shirt.  Another time he sent me a CD with the Headache Records single and a live set from CBGB.

The band's second and last single was Schizophrenic released on Bandworm Records.  (By the time it came out JJ had moved to England and joined Wasted Life.)  It was limited to 250 copies and I grabbed my copy from the label when it came out.  I remember paying an exorbitant amount for shipping to NYC.  Fast forward 5 years and thanks to Discogs (and the bands obscurity) I was able to score a test pressing for cheap.  My copy is 5 of 5.

Dead Heros - Schizophrenic


Now all I need is a copy of the Waxperts Club Edition (limited to 10 copies) to complete the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment