Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Bruisers ‎- Gates Of Hell | Reissue

Not really sure why I bought these.  Gates of Hell is good but far from my favorite Bruisers material. Vinyl bug?  Collecting bug?  Opportunity?  Regardless, when the Chapter Eleven reissues came out I snagged a bone color vinyl

The Bruisers ‎- Gates Of Hell bone vinyl  (100 copies)


Shitty picture.  The vinyl is pure bone white.  It goes well with the recolored artwork.

When I received my copy in the mail I logged onto Discogs and added it to my collection.  Wouldn't you know it but someone was selling a bone with black splatter and alternate cover.

The Bruisers ‎- Gates Of Hell bone w/ black splatter & alternate cover  (50 copies)


I was able to snag this at what I thought was a more than reasonable price.  A week later I saw a copy go for three times what I paid for it.  I actually like this copy most of all, especially the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment